Brought to you by:
To receive an email reminder when WCIvirtual free registration opens, please fill out the form below!
Save the Date: WCIvirtual
August 17-19, 2020
WCI strives to be the premier conference where the industry can come together to learn, connect, and serve to make a positive impact. After announcing the postponement of the annual August event due to COVID-19, we worked hard to find the best platform to deliver a snapshot of the excellent content we had planned for you in 2020. While it is simply impossible to virtualize the full experience that WCI offers in person, we are excited to present a FREE three day virtual mini-educational forum featuring sessions from some of the most popular breakouts year over year!
More details and registration information will be released soon, but we can tell you that it will include:
- Industry Keynote with Mark Walls, Kimberly George, and their panel of workers’ comp experts. Important Florida Case Law Update. A multi-state panel discussion on common and trending issues affecting compensability of workers’ compensation in 13 different states.
- Watch physicians from the Orlando Orthopaedic Group perform and discuss a LIVE surgery with the opportunity to have Q&A with the surgeon.
- A Medicare Town Hall session designed to put you webcam to webcam with a CMS expert to share important new information.
- National Workers’ Compensation Review will debate new policy issues in presumption for first responders and present a session on new AMA Guides for Permanent Impairment ratings.
- The mandatory 5 Hour Law & Ethics course being offered for Florida claims handlers.
- Post and chat with industry friends, colleagues, and potential new business prospects.
Details will be coming soon about our continued support of Give Kids the World and more information about the new Cybersecurity Forum!
We are so appreciative of the sponsors and exhibitors who have shown their commitment and support of our decision to postpone the conference to August 2021. We want to extend a special thanks to the companies listed below.