The Workers’ Compensation Institute (WCI) has announced its annual service day and fundraising initiative to support Give Kids The World Village (GKTW), an 89-acre, whimsical nonprofit resort in Central Florida that provides critically ill children and their families from around the world with magical weeklong wish vacations at no cost.
Saturday, December 11, 2021 GKTW Details
A virtual volunteer opportunity along with an in-person volunteer project at the Orlando World Center Marriott on Saturday, December 11, 2021 from 1-3 pm.
Official Gala Schedule
- 5-10 Night of a Million Lights Event
- Note: Buses will run continuously from the World Center Marriott to GKTW Village from 4:30pm to 10:30pm. If you would like to drive yourself, you may park in a remote lot (2491 Babb Road, Kissimmee, FL 34746) near GKTW village and a shuttle will take you from the parking area to the Village.
- 6-10 WCI Exclusive Access to the Avenue for Food, Beverages & Additional Entertainment exclusively for WCI attendees
- Silent Auction Opens in Hoppening Place
- 6-9 Attractions open
- 6-9:30 Ice Cream Treats in Henri’s Starlite Scoops
- 8 Presentation on House of Hearts Stage on Avenue
- 10 – Event Concludes – Make your way to bus loop at NOAML Entrance
- Busses depart at 10:15 to take you back to your vehicles
2021 Give Kids The World Initiatives