Learn about specific orthopaedic surgical procedures for common musculoskeletal workplace injuries and the Florida Orthopaedic Society as it presents the 11th Annual Injured Workers Inspiration Awards. The Awards were created to recognize the achievements of injured workers and their musculoskeletal physicians.
Orthopaedic Breakout Sessions:
- Expediting Orthopaedic Specialty Care
- SLAP Tears: What do we really know?
- Hip and Knee Arthritis and the Work Injury: When is it pre-existing and when is it new?
- Hip Arthroscopy: Current innovations for treating the injured worker with hip pain
- Cervical Disc Arthroplasty: Preserving motion and enhancing recovery
- Value-based Care in Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair: A Lean Six Sigma approach for optimizing the surgical recovery period
For more detailed information about this breakout or to view the full WCI 2023 Conference Program, click here.