Industry Keynote – Measuring Success in Workers’ Compensation
10:00 - 11:15
Palms Ballroom – Canary
Technological advances are making data collection easier than ever, but data by itself is powerless. It is what you do with that readily-available data that matters. Kimberly George from Sedgwick and Mark Walls from Safety National return for this year’s Opening Industry Keynote panel to host a live version of their popular “Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark” educational series. Join them as they lead a critical discussion with industry stakeholders on how and why we measure success in workers’ compensation.
The panel will discuss:
- What areas should be measured to show success?
- Which available metrics are meaningful and which metrics are insignificant?
- What new items should we be measuring and how do we use this
- How can we drive desired outcomes by adjusting the ways we measure
- What role do regulators play in measuring this success?
- And more!
SVP Corporate Development, M&A and Healthcare
VP Communications & Strategic Analysis
Director, Missouri Department of Labor and Industrial Relations
Jefferson City, MO
President and CEO
Vice President, Global Risk Management
Managing Director of Risk Management