As the nature of business and the workplace continue to evolve, NU Property & Casualty remains committed to elevating stories about ingenuity, collaboration and humanity in the workers’ compensation insurance and risk management sectors.
And so, in anticipation of 77th Annual Workers’ Compensation Institute Educational Conference and 34th Safety & Health Conference happening Aug. 20-23, 2023 at the Orlando World Center Marriott, NU Property & Casualty—along with our project partners Sedgewick, Safety National and the Workers’ Compensation Institute (WCI)—are thrilled to mount the 2023 Workers’ Comp Risk Management Award for Excellence. This annual recognition program honors outstanding loss control, safety and return-to-work programs.
2023 Award Winners Will Receive
- An exclusive feature profile in the August 2023 issue of NU Property & Casualty magazine as well as online at PropertyCasualty360.com.
- Complimentary registration for the 2023 Workers’ Compensation Educational Conference
- One night of accommodations during the 2023 Workers’ Compensation Educational Conference
- Participation in a platform trophy presentation as well as other recognition during the 2023 Workers’ Compensation Educational Conference.
- A private, hosted dinner during the 2023 Workers’ Compensation Educational Conference.
The Application Deadline April 3, 2023 and there is no entry fee. For more details and to submit a nomination, click the button below.
“Recognizing excellence in workers’ comp risk management” article by PC360
“The value of advocacy in effective workers’ comp programs” podcast with a previous WCRM award winner